Monday 16 April 2012

Meet our Team Part 3

We are half way through our Global Giving April challenge. Here we can meet one of the people who will benefit from some  of the money we are making, and she tells us how we can use the money to allow more mothers to benefit from SMAK day care.



Name: Jaqueline

Role: Day care assistant

How long have you worked at SMAK? 
I used to train with SMAK when there was a tailoring department here. Then when I had my daughter I had some time at home with her. I was given a job in day care three months ago. It has really helped me.

What do you like about your job?
I can take my daughter here so I am with her during the day.

What improvements would you like to see at the day care?
The floor really needs to be improved as it is not very safe for the children. I would like more training so I can do more with the children. It would be good to have more children here as well, and another teacher for the older ones

What do you think would encourage more parents to use SMAK day care?
If we could put the fees down so more people could afford it. And we need to advertise so people know what we have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment